Easy fall makeup look

Hi, pumpkins! ( get it cause its fall) its Allie and I wear makeup and I would consider myself pretty good at it so I thought I would show you a fun fall makeup look so let's get started.


Ok, so the first thing you'll need is a good moisturizer cause fall will dry your skin OUT. to follow along with that I would recommend a good lip balm cause I don't know if it's just me but I always be crackin during fall 😂.  
ok next you need a lightweight foundation for instance right now I use a loreal powder foundation.
after you have blended in your foundation add some concealer cause with school I ain't getting no sleep. Right now im using the tarte shape tape but I usually 'water it down" with lotion so it's not as full coverage.
bronzing time, this way our faces don't look flat. currently, from bronzing im using the tarte Hamptons weekender palette and I apply it to the hallows of my face and the corners of my forehead. 
now for some blush- I actually use an old clinique lipstick for a light creme blush but I love all the tarte blushes, and the too faced creme to powder blushes.
time for the eyeballs. I currently don't have an eye primer so I use a little bit of chapstick and it gets the job done, then I use "punch me" and "face" from the James Charles palette on my lid. 
lets top it off with some too faced better than sex mascara. 
no fall makeup look would be complete without a fall shade. my favorite fall lipstick right now is kylie Jenners "autumn" lip kit shade but there are so many more out there. which one is your favorite fall lipstick? let me know in the comments down below. 

that's it!
-Allie 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook