Fall Mall Haul!

Hi guys its Rose 🌹.
And I'm sorry i forgot to post yesterday but I was at the mall , so now i can show you a mall haul!
  The first thing that I bought was pink berry chocolate hazelnut frozen yogurt! oof I love that stuff.

The second thing I got was the Tarte Mini Amazonian clay set , Three things and it was only 10 dollars! total steel!
The first thing in there was The tarte mini Amazonian clay blush in the color harmony its really pretty although it is a little bit dark for my skin tone. ark avenue princess
The next thing that came in the set was the tarte Park avenue princess bronzer , its alumnus and claims to be waterproof, i will get back to you on that.
the last thing in the set was a mini of the tarte gifted mascara, i have tried this out and it is really natural but you can see a drastic difference, I love it.

The third thing that I got was the tartelette flirt palette, it is a warm toned six pan palette that looks kinda similar to the tartelette toasted palette.
The shades are
Gaze: gaze is a really pretty base shade, its a little bit patchy but I find that with most shades this color
Touch: touch is a really pretty warm copper color, very creamy.
hot line: Hot line is a really pretty matte transition shade
Play full: play full is a little bit deeper than hot line but again would look really pretty in the crease.
Passion: passion is a Goldy copper, but is also kind of purple its a shimmery color that would look great on the lid.
Snuggle: snuggle is a darker color that is matte and reminds me of chocolate diamond from Morphy.
Thanks for reading bye!


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook