#holodays best ways to save money

hi guys, it's rose!
and today I am starting the #holodays because it is officially November and that basically means Christmas right?
well, first of all, I was told many Many times to credit my friend Greta from a fabulous world for the title.
and second of all let's get started.
today I am going to be talking about the top 4 best ways to save a little cash here and there around the #holoday season.



1. Get your wrapping paper from the dollar store:
_ wrapping paper can get super expensive, and after like 10 seconds of it sitting there all pretty someone is going to tear it open so what is the point in getting good wrapping paper? I always get mine from the dollar store.


2. Start shopping whenever.
_ I mean am serious here, let's say you are getting dear aunt sally a pajama set from victorias secret, well they have a semi-annual sale. ad labor day sales, Black Friday, like seriously last year I save a whopping $234.3 from using sales to my advantage, I know because I wrote everything down.


3. eBay, Poshmark
_ nowhere let's say your younger brother todd wants a Gucci belt. Gucci is hecking expensive! so try the site poshmark, you can get all sorts of things there for a fraction of the price, also Amazon, and eBay. plus there is usually a poshmark discount code, somewhere on youtube for Poshmark just saying.


4. Make something
_ everyone has talents, so put them to action. if you can sow, make your grandma a sweater if you can cook everyone likes fruit cake, so use your skills to you're advantage, plus homemade gifts are always really nice when you are the receiver.


well thanks for reading, what was your favorite hack, let me know down blow.
-rose 🌹

Comments

  1. did this help any of yall out , im cheap so , this is helpful for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. but what if you have no skills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your amazing rose!

      Delete
    2. i just came from gretas blog and I think you guys should totally collab for christmas!

      Delete
  3. he he you bitch, this is so stupid, why are you even trying

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. im sorry you feel this way, but I am trying, so Id appreciate if you would not say that, but free speach is a thing so , Continue if you must

      Delete
  4. Your doing great honey! BTW I'm so proud I came up with holodays! Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook