Spring OOTDs

Hi guys its Allie , and today I wanted to talk about some of my favorite OOTDs I've seen this spring some are mine some are my friends and some are celebrities. please enjoy. and if you like my here's my instagram. beep bop

1. this is an outfit my friend greta wore a couple of weeks ago I absolutely love how purple and yellow look together and it looks so good on her, its not exactly my style but its just so cute!
  
2. the next one I absolutely loved was this one that I wore, I went and saw an Ariana grande concert in Detroit on April 5 and I got this sweatshirt I love the purple, its one of my favorite colors and every time I wear it it reminds me of the awesome time I had there.. what do you think? let me know in the comments. 








3. The next one was worn by miss Amber scholl it kinda reminds me of a super stylish tennis player , I would probably never ware it but its just so cute and I love the skirt. I also have been really into light pink recently. 























4. the next one was worn by Kylie Jenner and some of her clothes are a little crazy but I loved this one it is so simple, yet I've never seen anything quite like it. I love the fringe and its not something I would expect from her but I love it anyway.




















5. this next one I wore, to a school talent show but I love it it was an all yellow dress, and then I paired it with a yellow and grey t shirt from summer camp and a pair of red cork wedges. like I said before I've been really into yellow recently and I love how it looks on my skin tone.




















6. this last one was worn by Adeline Morin , it consists of her perch tank top and some jean shorts once again its so simple but I think it looks beautiful on her and I don't know why I just really like it , and I can totally see greta wearing that top with a button up underneath.




















okay that's all for now, let me know if you want a part 2 down in the comments!
- allie




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook