a summer day in the life

Hi guys sorry I haven't been posting a lot I've been going on a lot of trips but today I was home so I thought I would do a day in the life. if you enjoy my blog please check out my Instagram @wonderusss and make sure to check out my post about the 45 days of pink challenge I have much more coming where that came from :) anyway lets get started


9:00 - this morning I woke up at 9 showered brushed my teeth got dressed and was out the door for summer camp at 9:45

I wore a white Hanes shirt with a black dress that I thrifted on top and my white and black heart shaped sunglasses from 5 below


at summer camp I am an intern so I do things like prepare food by the way today's lunch was peanut butter and jelly tortillas I know. it was weird.

anyway after lunch my friends and I took photos and made up a new code

4:30 at 4:30 my mom picked up my brother and I and I started my to do list . everyday I make a to do list of what I want to get done that day with things on the list such as "walk the dog" , "write 3 blog articles" and "go backpack shopping"

here's todays to do list

* wake up by 9:00
* shower
* send streaks
* finish cleaning room
*finish cleaning room tik Tok
*post ootd + one other post
* eat 3 fruits and 3 vegetables
* 50 lunges
*50 squats
*write 3 articles for blog
*walk the dog
*make list of July favorites
*do clue check in

fun ! but the first thing on the list that I did when I got home is updated my clue report. clue is basically a period ticking app its pretty cool would recommend. once I did that I started blogging lately I'm trying to write 3 posts a day and ill post multiple things on Sundays, Tuesdays, and what ever other day I feel like it

after I write those I like to go on a walk whether its walking my dog ( her name is Drostie) or just walking around its nice to just go outside and enjoy yourself

dinner time !!

then I usually watch Netflix for an hour and then read for an hour and around 
9:30 I'll start getting ready for bed skincare routine is coming soon :) 

but at around 10:30 when im ready for bed I'll watch another Netflix show and then lay in bed and listed to the podcast pretty basic 

then around 12:30 I head to bed :)


sorry this post is kinda bad it honestly was hard to write but I tried my best 
-allie 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook