I tried curology and here's what happened.

hi guys its Allie and I started using curology on I think June 10th? so its about a one and a half month  check in so I wanted to write about it!  also if you enjoy this post please check out my instagram :) its @wonderusss now lets get started also sorry if it says urology instead of urology at any point I tried to change them all but I don't know if I missed one or not.


ok so disclaimer I have been traveling a lot this summer so I haven't been able to take it with me everywhere but I use it as much as I can.

the first bit I was frustrated because I actually noticed that I was breaking out more but I talked to one of my family members who is a dermatologist and I realized that basically when you start washing your face a lot of using something that really works often you will break out more because its cleaning so deep and getting everything out. but after about 3 weeks my skin started to clear up. and not everything has cleaned up because I am a teenage girl so I'm still "going through puberty" but everything looks way better than before and I feel a lot more confident,

lets continue

the cleanser: so when curology sends you there package there are three things the first one is the cleanser which you use morning and night. I really like the cleanser because it cleans my face and for the most part it takes off my makeup too which  I LOVE because I usually use makeup wiped but those are kinda bad for the planet so I'm trying to switch over to using washcloths and cleanser instead of makeup wipes

the moisturizer: the second thing that comes in the set is a moisturizer and you use that in the morning and at night as well I really like the moisturizer because I've been looking for something that is light but still moisturizing because during the summer I wear a lot of sunscreen and that is kinda heavy so I didn't want a heavy moisturizer and heavy lotion like that is yo much . and I felt that this was perfect and it lasts a while.

the cream: the cream is what you put on only at night and its the part of the set that they customize just for you . at first I was a little skeptical because I was like oh what is a cream going to do to change my skin but it has helped a lot you just put on one to two pumps at night and it kinda sets in I guess and gets rid of acne and is just amazing.

now for the pictures . these are just my forehead because I dint want to shoe my whole face plus this is the main reason I got curology




this is June 2nd before I started (sorry the pic is blurry)


and this is now . about one month in.


thanks for reading
-Allie

Comments

  1. hi so I love you so much cause youre like my favorite fashion and beauty blogger ever and if you replied to this comment I would literally die because I love you and your style so much and your like so underrated and I love you and I just want you to love me already cause youre the best person literally ever and I'm in love with you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook