6 last minute Halloween costumes

Hi guys its Allie, and I'm disorganized, like really disorganized even so in some years I have forgotten to get a Halloween costume so I came up with 6 last-minute costume ideas you get to make from your own closet. but before we start to check out my Instagram @wonderusss.



1. A cat- this one is really easy all you need is all black clothes and some draw on whiskers, you don't even need ears just put your hair into space buns

2. cady heron from mean girls- all you need for this one is a long pink shirt (preferably a polo) and jeans

3. paparazzi- any clothes you want and a camera- preferably with a strap

4. pumpkin- just wear all orange and have a green headband/ hat/bow or something

5. boo from monsters inc- pink shirt, purple leggings/pants and pigtails

6. captain underpants- (inspired by Emma chamberlain) a nude top, white shorts of some kind and a red cape.

sorry this is so short but much like the title it was very last minute 🤣
-Allie



also if you see this it's 10. 29.19 and tomorrow im wearing whatever you guys pick out for me so go vote on my story!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook