September favorites

Hi, pumpkin angel pies, its Allie and real quick I want to say I'm sorry about not posting this past Saturday it was a long weekend and I forgot. but let's move on, its a new month so today I will be sharing with you all my September favorites, there's no particular category I'll be talking about makeup, clothes, skincare, and much more. now before this intro drags on for 8 billion years follow my other socials insta: @wonderusss. now let's get started!!



Clothing piece:
the clothing piece of the month is this black dress. I have owned it since like last march but I just started wearing it recently. there are so many fun ways to wear it and it's really comfy. It's thrifted so I'm not sure where it's from or how much it actually is but I got it for a dollar fifty so .....


app:


this app is called clue, its a period tracker app and it's pretty great. it helps me know when it's coming and when not to go to the pool. I started using it in august and I love it. 



shoes:



 these are my airwalks. they are knock off converse im cheap as yall know. they are really comfy and go along with a lot of my fall outfits!! the only downside it's they are hard to get off cause of my laces.


environmentally friendly product:

ok so I'm a big fan of helping the environment and I've been trying to cut down on my waste and one thing I noticed that I make a lot of waste wise is cups and bottles and such so when I was at Starbucks this past Saturday I picked up one of these! its only 3 dollars and it gets you 10c off any Starbucks drink you order in it. 

movie:

heathers!!!!! oh my god, I love it so much I've been listening to the musicals soundtrack for years but I just recently watched the movie for the first time and I love it!! also im being heather chandler for Halloween so that's fun. 


that's it for today. tune in on Saturday for my next post!!!
allie






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook