November favorites


Hi, guys, it's Allie and welcomes to the first day of blogmas!!! im so excited are you? incase you didn't know blogmas is like a thing that a lot of youtubers do called vlogmas which is where they post a video every single day of December but I have a blog and not a youtube Chanel so me and my friend Greta over at a vintage prepster are doing blogmas! I'll make sure to link her at the end along with my social media in case you want to see more of me :) anyway like I mentioned its December first and November just ended so here are some of my November favorites. 


clothes:

ok so for pants this month I don't have a picture but I went shopping and bought these ivory Ella sweatpants from von Maur in my mall and oh my god they are the most comfortable pants I have ever owned ad I love them to death. they're kinda cute too like they have the little elephant under the pocket and they have good pockets so 10/10 would recommend. 


clothes:

now for shirts, I chose my vintage patterned shirt cardigan thing from Bali, although I have been slacking with my ootds I actually wear this one a lot and absolutely love it, the only thing is its winter and up here in Michigan its kinda cold so I have been having trouble wearing it recently.

movie:


the princess switch is my movie of the month!! during November I watched it 2 or 3 times and it's just amazeballs in general. it's on Netflix so you can watch it as much as you want! I also love the style in this movie and im gonna stop ranting before I ruin the plot :) 

app:

this is photo roulette I played it a lot with my friends in November and it was a lot of fun plus it's free so anyone can have it. 

songs:
ok pretty much came out with this album recently and I am IN LOVE all of the songs are absolutely amazing and I listened to it all weekend :)

that's it today make sure to tune in tomorrow for blogmas day two:) 


my Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/wonderusss/?hl=en

bye!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook