Body Glitter/Paint: My Opinion + A lookbook

Hello guys, Its ya girl Rose🌹🌹🌹
Today I am her to talk about Body glitter, like when people wear it as clothing... Please Do not judge me for my opinion !!!


Image result for body glitter clothing


Body Glitter is a really cool thing in my personal opinion, but as clothing its a little crazy. Don't get me wrong it looks amazing but its also kinda like being naked and just covering it with glitter.
I personally  Do think that this is a really nice trend for Cochlea, and other music festivals. But as like everyday wear that's a little crazy. One thing I do think looks great and always fantastic is when people will wear like shorts and a crop top and make their tummy and legs all glittery.
Related imageRelated imageRelated imageRelated image






Related imageRelated image

Comments

  1. what do you think, which is your favorite? I like the Incredibles, and the swan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the swan,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook