Depression self help

Okay so far i've been really happy but other things are important too so today I am going to share with you a little bit about my depression, and what I do to cope.





My depression
I have depression, its not that bad at the moment but like most things it could always get worse. Often I am thinking that I am a terrible friend and that I don't deserve the people that are closest to me I often have thoughts like "why am I not good enough" and such like that, but I am getting help from a therapist not everybody has acsess to that and I know that I am very lucky to be in this state right now my family is doing fine,I'm out of the closet as a pansexual , and I go to a very accepting school. I am really trying to get better here are some of the things that have helped me.


Apps
 The app UNICORN has actually helped me a lot it's a coloring game, thats pixelated. It tends to calm my brain and help me relax, and it's free.
•  Calm is a meditation app, it can help me fall asleep and really just calm down and stay centered after a long day of school

Distractions
- another thing that helps me a lot is finding distractions to whatever is making me feel sad if its a news story that I read I usually tend to read something else or turn on netflix it helps me distract myself from whatever it is thats bringing me down here is a list of other things that you could do:

< eat
< talk to your friends
< draw
< drink water
< netflix
< write down your feelings
< photograph something
< read Amber Scholl's Instagram comments
Whatever works for you, I wish you the best of luck on your journey whatever it may be

- rose🌹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook