The Beginning

I am very excited to say that I finally have a blog for the people that know me in real life please don't call me by my real name  I would like to keep that a secret call me rose 🌹.

I'd like to establish some rules for this account


1. please no hate this is an accepting place
2. use anonymous when commenting this isn't a rule but its recomended 
3. have fun



a little bit about me
 I am a female who loves makeup and fashion I also love to help people so in my posts I will tak about makeup, fashion,the news and my opinion, depression and what ever I'm feeling that day. Usually I will post 2-5 times a week on saturday and what ever other days I feel like it. 


                                                           -rose 🌹

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook