Top 5 favorite makeup products

Hay humans, its rose🌹 I love makeup and today in a NON BRAGGING!!! way I am going to show you my top five favorite products keep in mind that I am not a professional and you don't have to love these products just because I do.


#1 e.l.f pore less primer: Makes my skin look bomb, keeps my makeup on all day , is only like 2 dollars. My absolute favorite primer ever , actually I'm not kidding when I don't wear makeup I wear this and my skin looks bomb!

#2 Tarte amazonian clay setting powder: no #flashbackmary with this baby you know who you are James it makes my makeup last and just looks great. It also has a lot in the mini size which is what I have and that's good!

#3 Fenty Beauty highlighting duo, hu$tla baby, and mean money: I love this because it has a bold color and a more natural one I personally like mixing both the only down fall to this is it was 34 dollars if it only was 15 I'd be happy #broke bitch

#4 Almay concealer: lasts all day , cheap that's all I have to say I love it

#5 wet n wild megaprotien mascara: lasts long, doesn't clump, I'm not allergic to it and it always looks great!!!

thanks for reading first commenter gets a shout out in my Saturday post!

                  -rose 🌹

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook