hi, guys its rose,
and today for the #holodays I am going to be talking about my top favorite ways to have fun with your family, after all, it is the holiday spirit Santa is always watching isn't he?

1.one of my favorite games to play as a family is exploding kittens, and I know this is going to sound crazy but there is nothing more fun than trying to explode you family members with pictures of exploding cartoon cats,




2. another really fun thing to do as a family during the holidays is wrapping gifts together, I have a lot of fun every year wrapping my Christmas presents with my mom, we are always talking about how much the person is going to love it and stuff like that it really reminds you to give back.



3. the next is a walk on the beach, cold or no. Last year my aunt rented out this beautiful house on a lake, and on Christmas eve we had this really long nice walk on the beach by it, skipping stones, making cracks in the ice, my grandma got a kick out of it and she is 94! it is a really great bonding activity,


4. doing something spontaneous, I know it sounds crazy but just do it you can only live once right, decorate the tree with candles, do a last minute DIY spa day, really whatever, just as long as everybody is in for it you will have fun I promise.



5. what is more #holoday than caroling even if it isn't in front of your neighbors or anything just turns up the tunes and let your inner Ariana grande take over you plus it will be a good memory for next year, especially if you record it



thanks for reading and let me know what you think down in the comments, and sorry about the fact that my stuff is mostly Christmas related I am Christian so I don't know much about the other celebrations any tips, write them down below in the comments and have a good day
- rose



Comments

  1. I KNOW WHAT IM GETTING YOU FOR CHRISTMAS

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU SHOULD DO A HOLODAY HOLOGRAPHIC LOOK BOOK

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok but can we all agree that your a total copy off of greta? I mean look att your catchphrase

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To anyone who wants to hate on her blog, shut up. Your disrespectful and she deserves way better readers then you are. Love you ROse!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook