#holoday best red lipsticks

Hi guys its Rose and today I am going to be talking about my favorite, and the best red lipsticks, I have not bought every single one here but I have tried them. also don't forget that I am doing a Q and A next week so leave your questions on my last post.

Drugstore❄
1. Wet n´ wild mega last liquid catsuit liquid lipstick in Flame of the game.
okay I don't have this but my neighbor has it and I have played around with it a few times, its really nice and I love the formula.The one I have is in the shade nudist peach and I love the formula, and it lasts a while so its great for parties or dances.
Image result for wet n wild liquid lipstick flame of the game
2. Loreal lipstick in British red, now I have had this one before and its really nice and moisturizing the color pay out is nice but as you can see by the picture its a actual lipstick so it doesn't last through out the day. It is good for performances and pictures but it spreads so maybe not to a party. BTW that is not me I looked up the photo.


Image result for loreal lipstick in british red



3.Cover girl Katy cat matte lipstick in crimson cat I have also tried this one before and to be honest its not that matte, and its also a lipstick not a liquid lipstick so its not that lasting but over all its pretty moisturizing.



4. NYX lip cremes , those are really nice and I have tried a lot of them They have several reds so here are some photos.

Related image
















High end. 
1. Tarte lip paint in Cheerleader : now I have had a mini of this but not the whole size, but it is this really pretty cherry esk color if you know what I mean, and the lip paints are really good formula in general so if you like liquid lipsticks than you will probably like it.


2. Too faced peach kiss lipstick in the shades where are my peaches at. My friend has one of their lipsticks so I have tried it a few times , the shade is more coral but I would still consider it a red and its really pretty!

3. Kat Von D everlasting lipstick in Outlaw and Santa sangre. These are really nice I havent tried them yet but I have had them in the stores and they are really pretty and long lasting.


4. Fenty lip paint, now my aunt has this so I have tried it, it is really nice and it looks good on all skin tones go fenty!



Thanks for reading guys!!
-Rose Related image


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook