#holoday lookbook


Hi guys its rose, And I know , I know , I know that it is not Wednesday but I don't really care. because today Ima do a Q and A, well I am going to do it next week but I thought I would let you know bout it now so comment on this post what questions you want to know.
But now back to the actual article, Today I am going to be doing a Christmas ish look book. Hope you enjoy.


20 Cute Christmas Outfit Ideas - Style Motivation
1. This one is like the basic , going to school I like Christmas look. Pair jeans or leggings with a red or green or patterned sweater , uggs, a scarf, and a hat, and coat, and there you go, I'm sure there are many, Many variations of this but this is the one that I could find.

Image result for red flannel top with black skirt

2. This one is also very basic, but you can always change it, A red flannel top with a black skirt is one of my favorite outfit Ideas around the holidays, and for those who know me, yes I currently dont own a red flannel or a black skirt but I am working on it clothes are expensive. okay now back to the outfit, I personally would match this with a shorter skirt and booties but she looks amazing, pop on a Santa hat and your ready for a party, pop on a jean or leather jacket and its great to go out, I love this look.


Image result for little red dress
3. This is an oldie but a goodie, a little red or black or green or white dress is perfect for the holidays, and there is thousands of styles, sizes, and patterns so it will always be unique but basic at the same time, isn't that what we always wanted?


Frozen :: Green suede jacket & High boots - Wendy's ...





4. the next isn't super christmasy, but I really like it for the #holodays. pleather or leather jackets are popular but colored ones are perfect for the holidays, like my Friend has a dark red one that's so cute. A green jacket is a really fun way to spice up any old Christmas outfit to like with that red dress that we just talked about oof I love that. 










Asos Sweater Dress in Red (Grey) | Lyst
5. The next one is basic, but always real cute, a sweater dress. So cute I love this look, I LOVE sweater dresses and with over the knee boots... OOF so pretty, this particular one is from ASOS but you can get them everywhere like actually everywhere. And also if you cant find one just buy a sweater like two sizes too big , it basically looks the same. Also you can wear it all winter and it wont look to christmassy.





Related image
6. I love puffy coats and this one is so cute, any color works but everyone wears black, so pick out a colored coat, please.We need color in our lives stop buying black luggage , and black coats, maybe for once in your life buy a patterned pant. but anyways back to the look, it looks really cute with black underneath but the colored coat really brings that pop into the outfit , pair it with matching gloves and hat and boom there is your look.



Related image
7. I'm sorry this was to funny to leave out I love these so much someone please buy these.


That's it guys I hoped you liked it, and remember I'm having a Q and A next week so leave some comments on what questions you want to see I love you so much and have a good day, bye
- Rose






































Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook