Things not to do during the #holodays

Hi pumpkin pies its rose, and I love the holidays but the #holodays do have their flaws, so today I am going to be showing you the top things to STOP doing during the holidays. let me know down below what you think and which one you do.

1. DON'T do homework on Christmas. It will ruin the mood, and Christmas is about spending time with you're family, so Why waist it on school.

2. DON'T try to do everything yourself although it may seem selfish to not make inner for 10 all by you re self it doesn't do much for stress levels. And nothing will turn out that great if you are trying to do it all in a matter of hours , have you're mom in there helping you make dinner, or your dad after to clean up. Maybe have your boyfriend or girlfriend set the table or clean up the house before your family gets there, Holidays can be stressful so always have someone helping out. Plus it will make it more fun.

3. DON'T stay in you're pajamas all day if you want to get something done. I mean on Christmas's all rights yes stay in you're pajamas but if you want to get something done that other week, like get ahead in homework or go shopping, or read, or clean. And I personally have an online class and I have to take finals so I want to finish all the lessons before hand so I have time to study.

4. DON'T forget about yourself, AND BY ALL MEANS DON'T BE SELFISH!!! but remember, its not all about other people pick at least one night during you're break  (if you have one) do just have a pamper night, take a bath, paint you're nails, do a face mask, full body scrub anybody? also comment down below if you want a holiday pamper night routine?

5. DON'T make a big mess. Like on Christmas there will be a lot of wrapping paper trash. B*TCH clean it up!!! it will be a total emotional wreck tomorrow if you don't. Also if you rent a house like my family does we have to be out of the house the day after, SO IF WE DON'T CLEAN, ITS A MESS!!!

6. DON'T BAKE STUFF THAT YOU WONT EAT. like don't get me wrong I LOVE TO BAKE!! but I have experience don't make 4 pumpkin pies and 6 sheets of brownies, and 4 dozen cupcakes because all it does is take up space in your fridge.

7. DON'T spend too much time with family, I love spending time with my family and YOU definitely should by all means bu, take a day or two out of break and just hang with yourself , go see a movie, or clean you're room, take you're dog on a walk, draw a hot bath. Just something to do by yourself. Trust me you will be thankful that you did.

8. DO NOT expect to have work be normal, if you want to work during the holidays, you're weird. but oh well. So if you are the type to go in on Christmas eve, you will probably be alone. just a warning.

9.if you have not finished you're new years resolutions and they are crazy things DON'T try to finish them. like if its try 100 new foods and you are at 80 go for it but if its like, go to Brazil, cliff jump, bone a duck, and get a 10k pedicure, you can carry 1 or 2 of those to the next year don't you think.

10. DON'T set CRAZY goals for next year. like set maybe 12 at most having like 30 goals that are BIG is just going to be disappointed at the end of next year, so >>>>>> theres not really a point in setting to many.



So that's it guys I hope you liked it and question of the day whats you're favorite holiday? let me know!! mine is Christmas's or national french bread day.


bye
- Rose 

Comments

  1. Sorry I am not the best at remembering to post, I may or may not be working on something special for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know your really passionate about these but don't call the person reading it a b*tch

    ReplyDelete
  3. what about things TO DO during the holidays?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook