Blogmas Day 3, My Favorite Holiday Movies

Hi angels and today (I'm sorry its a day late) I'm doing blogmas day 3, which I don't know about you but I love movies so today I am doing my top 5 favorite Christmas movies and my rating.

1.The Princess switch.
I watched this for the first time with my friends, last Friday and I loved it. its really girly but also really cristmasy and is almost a ROM com. AND its on netflix so you can watch it whenever. the only thing is it is kinda a lot predictable. but over all I would rate it a 8/10

Related image
2. The Grinch.
I mean DUH this is a classic, the new one is great, but forever and always my favorite one will be the old obe by Dr. Seuss, the original. the live action one is on netflix, but its pretty cheap to rent the cartoon one. and its a classic so DUH you should watch it. I give it a 9/10

Related image
3.The Christmas Chronicles
I Love this one. I just watched it first on Sunday and its SO good!!! the idea is really unique, and over all I just love it so much, I am going to watch it again once I finish this article. AND its on netflix. so you can watch it at anytime so YAY, watch it you will 87.3% Love it. 10/10
Related image



4.ELF
I love this movie and it is family friendly, and iconic, the romance is real. I love this movie so much, the story is great, and there is so many cool ideas in it just LOVE unfortunately this one isn't on netflix. 8/10Image result for elf





5.  Home Alone,
Love like yes! I love home alone, the pranks, Iconic. maybe not for really young children but, still little boys , little girls, teens, its perfect I love I would give this movie a 7/10.



Image result for home alone



Anyway guys comment down bellow which movies are you're favorite or if you have any comments , questions, concerns, ideas for blogmas. ANYTHING just let me know down in the comments!!!

-rose




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook