Blogmas day 4, My winter workout ruitene

Hi Peoples, and welcome back, or welcome too my blog!! My name is rose and today I am going to be showing you my winter work out routine. let me know down below in the comments if you have any blogmas ideas!!!

1.  I rock climb at least once a week, for two hours so that's one of the things I do my classes just started up again yesterday, so its kinda wintery right?

2. every Sunday I walk my dog for twenty minutes. So that's just a nice time to get some fresh air, take some pics, and get a little walking into my week.

3. Lately I have been just watching Christmas movies while I do my routine so I will just turn on some Christmas movies and start...
 - Crunches (usually 10- 15 minutes)
- plank( 1 minute or less)
- jumping jacks (usually around 150- 300)

that's the first part then I stretch...

4. butterfly for a few minutes, pushing the elbows down for extra force
- reach my toes
-Up to the sky

5. then i will run back and forth across my basement for a couple of minutes


then just repeat 3
and now 4
 HOT COCOA BREAK!!!



so now I usually get lazy and finish the movie on the couch, or sometimes I will do yoga to finish it out.


Bye
- rose

Comments

  1. please don't plank for a minute. Ten seconds in each positon is fine but it is really bad for your back if you do more then that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never knew that before , my trick climbing class warms up with a 7 minute plank

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook