my new years resolutions

Hi sugar plums and today sadly the year is coming to an end, but have no fear that means we have some resolutions to make!!! ( also check out my instagram its @wonderuss )So here are mine...

1. Do a 30 day challenge and stick to it.
-  The main reason I am doing this, is because I can't stick to anything so I want to challenge myself by doing a personalized challenge every month of the year, I'm starting off January with a 30 day push up challenge

2. Drink more water
- its good for your skin, and sis I'm breaking out eww. also my dad always says "you only have one body you're whole life and its you're choice on whether you wanna F it up or not"

3. Exercise more
- really want to get better at helping my mind and body, so yeah.

4. 5000 views on my blog
- could you help me with that?

5. Eat more fruits and veggies
- I'm still in school, and I'm still growing and I don't eat all that well so I kinda wanna change that. all these girls at my school are so freaking beautiful and I'm just sitting there like (.)_(.). lol


what are you're guys new years resolutions ??? let me know down in the comments..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook