What I got for Christmas 2018

Hi babes! and for one  now have an instagram (@roses.blog) you should go follow me!!! And one more announcement before we get into the post. I am 132 views away from getting to 1000 views in less than a year!!!!!! But I would really like to get to 1000 before 2019 so if you could help me out that would be great. 

Now quick disclaimer I AM NOT TRYING TO BRAG!!!, I just love Reading these type of posts so I wanted to make one. 



So first I will do the things I got from my friends because this year my friend Greta threw a Christmas party where we exchanged gifts

1. From Greta I got these amazing Unicorn inspired makeup brush set!!! They are really nice and were basically exactly what I was looking for. 

2. The next gift I got was macaroons from this little shop downtown where I live. 

3. The next thing was some GALAXY bath salts like ahhhh. I love galaxy and TBH I have already used almost all of it, from this same friend I got some makeup brushes including a new stippling brush which I really needed. 

4. and finally I got a 10 dollar gift card to pink berry, a fro yo place in my local mall. 


Now on to family gifts


1. The first thing I got I am so excited for!!! My mom knows how much I love Ariana Grande so she got me tickets. (I'm not going to put a picture because the tickets have our names, address on them)

2. the second thing I got was a new bike. I have been needing one for about a summer and a half now and my dad got me a really nice one. 

3.The next thing I got was clothes from 2 of my aunts and my dad, and Santa.


4. I don't have a picture of this but my parents are paying for me to redo my room!!! I will have posts on that comming up soon

Now on to stocking suffers !!!

1. Bath and body works hand sanitizers

2.wall stickers 
3.A new pop socket
4. markers
5. bullet journal
6. 25$ ulta gift card
7.25$ subway gift card
8.25$ visa gift card
9. Reusable straws
10.coloringbook


Thankyou to anyone and everyone that got me a gift I really appreciate it!!
 - rose


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook