Getting youre life together before the end of break

Hi guys its rose<3 and today I thought I would talk about school, although you are probably dreading it winter break is almost over, for me school starts on Monday when does you're school start? anyway starting back up at school can be a lot of work, and not very exciting well I am going to give some simple advice to make those first days going back just that much easier. anyway on with the rambling lets get started!!!


The first thing I recommend is if you fell out of you're hygiene routine get back into it I usually start that like the last  Wednesday night of break, because y'all know I ain't gone wash my face, brush my hair, shave during break, break is my lazy time. So in order to look presentable that Wednesday night I usually have a spa night like take a nice long bath, brush through my hair, put on a face mask maybe a teeth whitening sheet? do whatever I need to do to just feel calm and put together.

The next thing to do to really start off is that following Thursday I clean my room, I only had a little to do today but the last thing I want to do is go back to school with a messy bedroom. it just stresses me out.

 Sleep is important to say the least and knowing you're probably on break right now, and from experience. I would say your sleep schedule is probably all messed up the first thing you are going to want to do is start getting the schedule back to normal. what I do is the Friday before I go back to school, I take melatonin and try to be asleep by 9:30 early right ?? well the last few days I have been going to bed at like 3 am so , what I do to start is to go to bed early, and Saturday morning wake up at 6:30. so that and do this Saturday night as well, an Sunday night so that you get back in the hang of waking up early, and get enough sleep.


That Saturday I like to kinda have a chill day, like maybe go to the mall with my friends, catch up on some homework I forgot to do. Work on my online courses, stuff like that so that you are prepared. also that Saturday before I go to bed I clean out my backpack, you know just clean it out get rid of scrap papers, and that full notebook.

That Sunday, I start off by making sure that I have food for tomorrow mornings breakfast, sometimes I forget to eat breakfast and I never hear the end of it from my friends, and I don't need another thing stressing me out in my life , and breakfast is important so get some frozen waffles, or some instant oatmeal or something. The next thing is I pack my bag for the next day, make my lunch for the next day (I have been meal prepping for the last month or so, It hasn't always worked out, with me being forgetful, and my friends eating some of my carefully planned out meals LOL but this year 2019 I really want to stick to it, and be healthier.) but anyway I pack my lunch put it in the fridge, make sure I have a cute outfit for the next day, that my hair is washed and other than that I have a lazy day you know , enjoy the last say of break before you go back to school, or work have fun for crying out loud


anyway i hope this helped someone out there let me know down below what you want to see next??

bye
-rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook