Things to get done before the semester ends


Hi babes !! and you should know : I'm not the most organized person you will ever meet, and trust me I know people call me a mess all the time but oh well right, anyway my semester ends next Friday and here are some things I like to get done before the semester ends, lets get started.


1. Talk to you're teachers about retaking tests, it can pull up you're grade by like up to 15 % depending on the test, and that can determine passing or nah so I recommend.

2, Clean out you're locker, its pretty self explanatory.

3. Get any new notebooks that you are going to need

4. deep clean your backpack

5.Clean your room

There you have it 5 things to get your new semester started off right,
Also you should follow my instagram its @wonderusss

Related image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook