The bare essentals :tops

Hi loves, I am sorry I haven't posted in a while I have a very busy life but today I thought I would start a new series called the bare essentials because well I am definitely one of those "I Have nothing to wear" girls and having the basics makes it 10x easier to pick out an outfit in the morning. also, Follow my Instagram @wonderusss for my OOTD'S and more information about me!


So this time to start we are going to talk about tops, and really it depends on your style for some extent but in my opinion, anyone can rock these basic essential tops.

1. Image result for white cami
A white tank top is really important because you can wear it with actually anything and it comes in so many styles, and sizes if you want to branch out, for example, Lace camis, and silk camis. I have one of these its just dirty so I didn't want to take a picture of it.
Image result for black tank top


2. The next one is a black tank top and really its the same thing, it can go under anything mesh, you can wear it by itself, and once again if you want to branch out it comes in so many different styles, and sizes, for example, everyone loves a tank top dress, I also have one but its dirty because I wear it all the time!



Image result for white tshirt

3. The next is a white t-shirt, have you ever thought of how many ways you could wear a white t-shirt. Tucked into shorts, layered under a tank top, layered over a button up. there are so many different ways to wear a white t-shirt and you can get them like anywhere and they are also really great for DIYs because if you wanted to add pearls because its a trend, or tie-dye it, or crop it there are so many different ways to wear a white t-shirt I'd also recommend getting a black t-shirt.

Image result for white button up shirt
4. The next one that I chose is a white button up, they are really nice when you want to look dressed up, you can throw them under a sweater, but when you want to look more casual you can leave it unbuttoned with a tank top underneath. You can also get any colored button up, in many different styles for different occasions, but a white button-up is a good shirt to start with.
Related image
5 The next one is any hoodie I just chose this one because I like the picture, I think a hoodie is a very important part of your beginning closet because it goes with any pants, or you could even wear it with no pants and knee-high boots. They are also a very good way to stay warm if you want to not wear a coat.
Image result for graphic t
6. This one is a graphic T-shirt, I just feel like everyone should own one if its a quote or a cat, they're just a staple, it can seem more unique than just a monochromatic T-shirt, and they are just fun in general. in fact, while I am writing this I am wearing a purple shirt with the words Boston Massachusetts on it.


Thank you so much for reading I really appreciate it! and today's question of the day is what is your favorite shirt that you own? mine is a grey one that has sequence all over it, I wear it all the time. Goodbye and have a good day.

Comments

  1. you and greta should shop clothes! That would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook