bare essentials: bottoms

Hi angels its Allie, and a little while ago I did a bare essentials tops and I got a request to make it into a series so here is bare essentials bottoms edition. if you enjoy this please go check out my instagram ITS RIGHT HERE. anyway if you have any comments questions or concerns let me know in the comments below. also a shout out to Greta for letting me use some of her pictures


1. the first thing I think is important to have in your closet is tie up shorts or at least I think that's what they are called. they are so cute and comfortable and they flatter a lot of body types. they are so cool and they come in different patterns, and colors and they are sold like almost anywhere.









2. the next is black leggings , they are just so simple and they go with....... almost every outfit you can wear them under dresses , as pants, you can layer and put ripped jeans on top. leggings in general are good to have a pair or two of in your closet.







3. next up is a plain skirt, I would recommend a black one but I don't have one and I'm doing fine. but I would recommend getting a solid colored one I have two plain colored skirts and I wear them ALL the time. I have a blue one and a white one






4. the next thing is a pair of jeans, light wash, dark wash, ripped, solid, baggy , tight It doesn't really matter, jeans are so versatile they can help simplify an outfit or help dress it up honestly like a dark wash solid pair of high wasted jeans with a pussy bow top and a black blazer how cute would that be ?










so that's it for today, if you would like a part two just let me know in the comments below. bye bye
-allie                         

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook