10 things I wish I had for 45 days of pink

Hi guys , its Allie and for the past 14 days I have been doing the 45 days of pink challenge for more details check my last post. but any way I realized I wish I had a few more things so here is a list of 10 things I wish  I had for 45 days of pink.



1. the first thing is a white button up, I feel like there would be a lot more options because a white button is so versatile.


2. a pink anchor top ,
now I could not find a good picture but like a crop top with this pattern on it would be so cute and you could wear it with so many things and I just really want one


3. a black skater skirt. just right now I don't have a black skirt and I feel like it would be really helpful for this challenge


4. pink Sperry's. I think in general Sperry's are so cute and they are perfect for summer and I saw this pair at the mall and I loved them. so now I really want them




 5. A pink skater skirt. I'm like totally involve with the color blush pink right now and I saw this skirt and I loved it and it would be so cute with like a white button up, or a white crochet top, or black t shirt or just so many things I really want it.

6 the next thing is a white crochet top. once again hey are just so cute and look so good with so many things now look in particular would be this top with white jeans and pink heels 0oooo I love t so much.



7. I DON'T HAVE JEAN SHORTS and I don't know how I'm existing without jean shorts like what but I really want a pair.



8. the next thing is just a pair of pink jean short Is feel like not many people have pink jean so it would be cute and different.


9.back to shirts real quick I want a silk pink tank top. it can be worn so many ways and I think I'd have a lot of fun with one


10. the final one is pink paper bag shorts.paper bag shorts are so cute I have a blue pair and I want them in like all colors but pink is one I want a lot.


thank you so much for making it to the end!
-Allie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook