back to school style essentials

hi guys its Allie, and today we're going to be talking about back to school style essentials and just a little spa these are my opinions I'm no professional also if you like this post please check out my Instagram :) its @wonderusss. thanks! now let's get started


💙 Shorts that pass the dress code.

ok, the first one is a pair of shorts that pass the dress code but are still cute. I say this because I don't know if this is the same for everyone but for me it can be really hard to find a good pair of shorts that are cute but also are longer or the same length as my fingertips (this next part sounds sponsored but its not I promise) one website I have found that has cute shorts that are also dress code appropriate is shein / Romwe they're the same website if you didn't know but they have really nice shorts and clothes .

💙A nice zip-up jacket

the reason I say this is because school can get cold, and honestly I'm really a jackets person like I feel the right jacket can transform an outfit plus if you wear a top that isn't dress code approved you can through a cute jacket on top.




💙 A pinafore type dress

IDK what to call them but I looked it up and it said pinafore so like overall dresses and dresses similar to that is called pinafores (and BTW I just bought the cutest plan one and I'll have more details in my collective back to school haul next Tuesday) and not a lot of people have them and they can spice up your wardrobe :)

💙 A fresh pair of flats

ok, so I wear some kind of flats like every day so they get ruined fast because I wear them every day like keds or ballet flats or anything like that and a fresh pair is essential for the new year. this year I got black flats, a dark brown pair and a pair of keds


💙  Hair accessories

I feel like hair accessories are so essential if you want to make an outfit look cuter like barrettes, scrunchies, hats, ribbons, bandanas, those stupid things that all vsco girls have I just love styling hair I think its so much fun and can completely transform a bland outfit.

that's it :)
-Allie





Comments

  1. you are literally such an inspiration I can't even

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so true but I hate back to school 🤮

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook