collective haul

Hi babies, its Allie back at it again but this time with a collective fall/summer haul and I'm warning you. It's gonna be a long one. and before this intro gets too long I just wanted to say I'm sorting it in what the item is not the brand.



tops:
Ok, so most of the new tops I got are from shein :)


1. the first thing is this button up an attempt at blazer thing from shein. I usually just wear it like this lol but its really cute. It also came with matching shorts but I, unfortunately, can't find them. 





2. The next is a vintage button-up from Bali. it's from 1991 so technically not vintage yet but I consider it vintage. My mom got it when she traveled the world and has recently passed it on to me. 


3. Just a quick apology a lot of these pictures aren't the best quality but I have an iPhone 6s so the camera isn't great. Anyway, this top is from shein its navy stripes with a yellow pocket and yellow lining, I love the material of this top and it was definitely a good purchase




4. This one is also from shein. shocker I know, but I don't typically wear it like this but I got this adorable striped button-up with ruffled sleeves it's adorable. 

5. I got this pride shirt from a local bar. I love it.



6. I bought this pink rose top for 45 days of pink from shein. btw if you haven't seen my 45 days of pink posts you totally should. 



dresses;


7. I got this corduroy overall dress thing from shein. it broke in the wash so it wasn't really worth it but it's still cute!


8. I wore this on the first day of school but it's this adorable dress thing that I got from f21 and I love it.

pants/bottoms: 


9. I got this adorable zip-up plaid skirt from forever 21 ( did you hear it's going out of business? so sad) and I love it, its a little short but it goes with like everything and it's just too cute!!

10. I got these pants from shein and fun fact they are like my first pair of real pants like not jeans, or leggings ut pants so that's cool. they are really comfortable and I am in love that's all. 

11. again these adorable shorts from shein. they were around 5 dollars and they're great quality. 


12. Annnnd I got a navy pair




Ok, so I realized this would be really long if I showed all the purses and shoes so I'm going to do a part 2. which one was your favorite? let me know down below

-Allie









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook