I let my barets pick out my outfits for a week (sorry its late)

Hi, snickerdoodles it's Allie and funny story ....... I actually made this in august but never bothered to type it up and post it So better late than never right?








Ok so flashback to august 8,2019
the first day
8/8/19-
colors: baby pink, pastel yellow
outfit: baby pink juicy couture top with yellow heart lined with navy, and navy tie up shorts that have white stripes on them from shein


8/9/19-
colors: baby pink, red
outfit: I wore a red dress from divided and a white button-up that has black stripes on it from shein

8/10/19-
colors- Purple, pink
outfit: a purple and pink tie-dye top with black paper bag shorts from shein and a vintage button-up unbuttoned from Bali in the early '90s

8/11/19-
colors: green, purple
outfit- rainbow pride shirt, black skirt from shein

8/12/19-
colors: pink, black
outfit: black T-shirt, black and pink leggings

8/13-
colors: green and black
outfit: green shirt with black shein paper bag shorts, black knee-high socks, and my keds

8/14/19-
colors: red, black
outfit- black pants from shein, red top from forever 21 that says "what boyfriend?"


I hope you enjoyed :) and so sorry it's so late
-Allie


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook