Fall morning routine

Hi babes sorry I've been off so much school has got me really busy but I promise that I'm trying my best and there is more to come:) anyways its fall and i have to get up in the morning so might as well run you through my routine. now follow my instagram @wonderusss and comment blog squad if you read this post :)


6:00- I try to get up at 5:00 but it never works oops :( so I usually get out of bed around 6:00 and the first thing I do in the morning is head to the bathroom

  • Once I'm in the bathroom the first thing I do is use ambasol to numb my canker sore before brushing my teeth cause that shit hurts
  • after I brush my teeth I use my curology face wash to clear away all the gross oils, and dirt germs that have gotten on ace since I went to sleep
  • moisturize! I usually just use aloe Vera 
  • SUNSCREEN!! I can not stress how important sunscreen is , you can get burnt at any point in the year whether its warm or not. 
  • then I put on some makeup, usually nothing more that mascara, concealer, and bronzer.
  • next I brush my hair and 
exit the bathroom

  • getting dressed is a slightly important step so I get dressed in whatever I picked out  the night before and move on to 
breakfast 

  • lately what I've been having for breakfast is a piece of farmhouse toast with honey and butter on it
  • next I fill up my water bottle, and take my meds and
leave the house

  • I leave for the bus at around 7:10 as for the bus comes at 7:18 so I can get to school by 7:44 which is when it starts

that's it !! whats your morning routine?
let me know in the comments below
-Allie 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook