October favorites

Hi guys, it's Allie and believe it or not October is almost over. I know right it feels like the month started yesterday. if you're new I try to post every Tuesday and Saturday and my posts vary a lot. I'd love it if you would check out my Instagram @wonderusss. and my Tumblr @wonderusss ..... now let's get started.


clothes: 
ok I have 2 for this category and they're both black 😂

1. This is a tight black shirt that I thrifted from this really cool place called my moms closet 😅 but she said she used to wear that shirt in highschool so that's cool I guess. 

2. these are black jeans that I got from forever21 and funny story I only had like 2 pairs of pants at the beginning of October so im glad I went shopping and found these.

app:

3.  this app is called remind and basically, I personally use it to know when I have a rehearsal because I'm actually in a production of school of rock right now and this app has been super helpful


accessory:


4. I know this is only sorta kinda an accessory but I got these socks from Macy's and I think they are absolutely adorable! 

movie:
5. Now because I'm in the play I've watched the movie 3 times this month so oops. but in my defense, this movie is the shit. don't worry its the school of rock I can say anything. 

song:


6. coffee breath. I love this song. 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook