my winter bucket list.

Hi, guys, it's Allie and its almost December  Happy Christmas time last year I tried to do blogmas and failed so im trying again! ( ok im aware that this is the saddest intro I have ever written) but follow my Instagram if you want to @wonderusss anyway before I get started  in case you don't know what blogmas is its like vlogmas which is something that a lot of YouTubers do where they post a video every single day but im doing the blog version so im going to post a blog article every single day this month up until Christmas day!

every year I make a bucket list for winter time so I have enthusiasm for getting out of my house. it doesn't always work but I try. now back to the article

   

1. make snow angels
2. bake cookies
3. play secret Santa
4. set up my tree
5.go ice skating
6. hot chocolate with friends
7. go caroling
8.buy new Christmas pajamas
9. movie marathon with friends
10. hang stockings
11. eat candy canes
12. go sledding
13.see my family
14.hang stockings
15. have a snowball fight
16 go to the Christmas market
17. decorate gingerbread men
18. reorganize my room
19. have a winter photoshoot
20. start a new tradition
21. candy canes ;)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook