basket of sunshine gift idea

Hi, guys, it's Blogmas time :) last year I tried but failed.... so this year I started writing my articles in September so there is no possible way I could fail .. anyway today's post is a basket full of sunshine gift basket how to? I don't really know what to call it but let's get started



I actually gave this gift to my mom for Mother's day last year but I thought it would be perfect for any time Christmas and all.



shoes:
ok so the first category in this basket was the most expensive for me but you can do a cheaper version I got my mom a pair of yellow sandals 

also, this gift basket can be pricey so consider pairing up with someone for it


snacks: 
* lays basic chips
* golden Oreos
* Peanut M&M's

other options
* juicy fruit gum
* butterfingers
* Lemonheads
*lemon bars
*lemon-lime Gatorade
*popcorn

I also got a 
* yellow lesson plan notebook (cause she is a teacher)
* sunflower seeds
*yellow nail polish
*lemon tea
* pineapple-flavored drink
* yellow mug
*yellow socks 

I just thought this was so cute that I had to share it.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook