fun things to do when your bored in the Christmas season

Hi guys it’s Allie and hi how are you ? I’m finally getting caught up with blogmas and it’s almost done :) if you didn’t know my computer broke so I couldn’t post up until today anyway back to the topic I get bored a lot in the Christmas season so here’s somethings you can do to cure your seasonal boredom. Hope you like it :) now lets get started

1. I don’t know about everyone but in my town there’s a different seasonal event almost every day downtown so I highly suggest you look it up and maybe go to one they tend to be really fun like we do a midnight madness where every store on Main Street is open until midnight and we also have a Christmas market and stuff like that. 

2. The obvious make cookies or bake anything really . Try a new recipe or something I love baking especially Christmas cookies wether it’s the box’s of dough or from scratch I just find it so much fun . Bonus points if you do it with a friend to goof off with 

3. Make gifts . Everyone loves presents but there’s something just so special about making them yourself like it just shows you care more . Plus there are tons of instructional easy videos on the internet so you don’t need to worry about being creative

4. Well we all know December is near the end of the year and my family has a tradition that everyone makes a slide show of their year and we show them all the day before Christmas Eve and I spend a lot of my December making mine so you could start something like that with your friends or family

5. Throw a party! Everyone loves holiday party’s it doesn’t have to be big either like last Kelly’s at my friends and I had a little girl exchange party thing and they’re was just 5 of us but it was so fun I loved it so much

6. Go Ice skating
7. Watch Christmas movies
8. Re vamp your room for the season
9. Have a holiday themed photo shoot
10. Make Christmas cards

That’s it for today !
- Allie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook