my 2019 Christmas wishlist

hi guys and welcome to blogmas day 12 I know im off im sorry I have just had a lot going on but im getting caught up and everything will be back to normal in just a half a minute :) also I'm not trying to sound entitled or anything people asked me to make a wishlist so please don't hate


1. a new iPhone preferably the XR but really anything would be nice since I have a 6s right now and its really slow and cracked

2. some more sweaters and sweatshirts ( i only have a few and I get cold really easily) 
   I guess I want to go a little more into specifics to give yall a taste of my style. 
         - Adeline morin girls supporting girls black hoodie
         - Stephanie soo "bliss" light pink crew neck
         - drop shoulder color knit block sweater from shein
         - black open cardigan
         - a black crew neck of some sort


3. and ohmigosh plaid plaid plaid skirts, pants, anything plaid!!
4. "lonely" tee by eboy outlet
5.athleta leggings
6. idk what they are called but shein sells these really cute black pants with white stripes on them and I used to have a pair but I outgrew them :(
7. ivory Ella sweatpants
8. Tommy Hilfiger crew neck
9. chain belt
10. black boots? idk what they are called either but its like fancy hiking boots looking things.
11. morphe brushes
12. Mario Badescu facial sprays
13. t strap heeled mary janes
14. fishnet tights
15. polaroid film

that's it see you next post!
-Allie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook