my favorite red lipsticks

hi, guys, it's Allie and I know I have a lot of catching up to do! I've had a lot going on and im really sorry but I'm making it up so it still counts right? anyways uh follow my Instagram if you want to that's it @wonderusss ok now back on topic, although I don't wear them all the time I absolutely love red lips especially during the holiday season so I thought to start off todays posts I would make my favorite red lip type thing.


1. my favorite red lip that I own at the moment is the kat von d everlasting liquid lipstick in brick red. I had it for a while and sadly ran out but I stopped by Sephora earlier this month and now I have the cutest little sample that I just can't wait to wear for a holiday party coming up!

2. next I don't own but I have tried is the wet and wild liquid catsuit lipstick in missy and fierce, its a really nice formula and lasts a surprisingly long time I wore it for a play I was in and it lasted the whole thing without a waterline thing!

3. loreal in London, it's a normal lipstick so it's perfect if you want that but it does smudge easier so maybe not for a party

4. colour pops Arriba ohmigoodness I love it so much its a liquid lipstick but its soft and not drying at all

5. too faced melted matte in lady balls. fun name right? but ts a pretty cool lipstick kinda expensive though. 


that's it for this post tune in soon for more!!
-Allie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook