Tarte Rainforest of the sea volume 3 review

Welcome back , its rose 🌹, and today I'm doing a review on the tarte rain forest of the sea palette volume 3. it looks like this:
Anyway its an all shimmer palette with eight shades named
Escape: its a light golden color that reminds me of champagne
Tiki: now I don't use this color a lot but it's basically one of those matte shades with glitter in them, its a great base if you're doing an all glitter look but other than that its kinda pointless.
Heatwave: sparkly rose gold is how I would describe it, heat wave looks amazing on the inner corner.
Malibu: Malibu is a darker brown color, it is really pretty for fall, and I imagine would look great as an under eye color, although I don't use it as that.
Rays: Rays is gold although it does go on the more orange side, its really pretty especially mixed with compass and Jewel,
Compass: Compass is really pretty its a lighter yellow gold , and I have to say is the most creamy out of all the colors, this is definitely one of my favorites in the palette.
Jewel: Jewel is a really pretty copperish gold, its probably my favorite out of all of them its really pretty on the lid, and also with a halo eye.
Treasure: treasure is white... also it feels dryer compared to some of the other colors, its still pretty but definitely not my favorite , it looks pretty in the inner corner and that's about it.


I imagine one of the things you would want to know about a palette before you buy it is if it stays on, right? well after wearing it for like seven hours its still on, although there is fall out , sadly. but overall its really nice and I love it would 10/10 recommend!
bye - Rose🌹



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook