Loreal is officially cruelty free?????

Hi guys its Rose đŸŒ¹, and for starters I am so sorry about last week , I completely forgot, there has been a lot going on lately and it just completely skipped my brain, I'm trying to get better but for now just hang with me okay.
Now for today assuming you have read the title I am showing my happiness for the fact that loreal now claims to be cruelty free, we are going to get into the facts and really see whats going on.
comment down below if you like l'oreal or not.

Here is some of the things that I found

L'OrĂ©al does not test any its products or any of its ingredients on animals. Nevertheless, because our products are sold in China, L'OrĂ©al still figures on the PETA list. In China, the health authorities still require and carry out animal testing for certain products.


Let me start with a quote from L'Oreal newly-created animal testing FAQ: “L'OrĂ©al no longer tests any of its products or any of its ingredients on animals, anywhere in the world. Nor does L'OrĂ©al delegate this task to others.” No wonder misleading rumors about L'Oreal being cruelty-free are spreading.May 22, 2018

I found this information from two different places so no I am going to look a little deeper. 
(also I don't know if you can see this or not but the font slightly changed I don't know what happened sorry) 
  here is the information from lĂ³real

L’OrĂ©al:
Thank you for your interest in L'Oreal Paris, a brand of The L’OrĂ©al Group.

Our consumers’ health and safety have always been an absolute priority for L’OrĂ©al. As is the support of animal welfare.

L’OrĂ©al has developed a very rigorous safety evaluation procedure of its products, backed by research. Well before the question of animal testing was raised by civil society or within a regulatory framework, L’OrĂ©al has been committed to new methods of assessing safety that don’t involve animals. A true pioneer, L'OrĂ©al has been reconstructing human skin models in laboratories to elaborate in vitro safety tests since 1979, as an alternative to animals. In 1989, L’OrĂ©al completely ceased testing its products on animals, thus 14 years before the regulation required so. Today, L'OrĂ©al no longer tests its ingredients on animals and no longer tolerates any exception to this rule.

Certain health authorities may nevertheless decide to conduct animal tests themselves for certain cosmetic products, as it is still the case in China. L’OrĂ©al has been the most active company working alongside the Chinese authorities and scientists for over 10 years to have alternative testing methods recognized, and permit the cosmetic regulation to evolve towards a total and definite elimination of animal testing. Thanks to this, since 2014, certain products manufactured and sold in China like shampoo, body wash or make-up are no longer tested on animals.


For additional information, please click


so honestly I don't know but based on this information I am 99% sure that loreal is cruelty free. that makes me happy here are some things that I want to try 

Sunday Swatch Gallery : 13 L’oreal Paris Infallible Le ...
1. The Lash paradise mascara
2. The lumi glowtion
3. The lumi glow cushion foundation
4. a lipstick
5. an eyeshadow 
6. the Camila cabello collection


question of the day : What are youre thoughts on being cruelty free?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook