best holiday makeup and skincare stocking stuffers

Hi guys its rose and I love christmas time like , LOVE christmas time and I also like makeup and skincare, and socks so why not combine all four today I am going to be doing a makeup and skincare stocking stuffer ideas hope you enjoy and remember I am having a Q and A on black Friday so leave me some comments!!!


  1. The Wet n’ wild Lip Gloss set , now I am not sure what this is called but I was at CVS the other day with my mom and I saw it. Wet and Wild has this little set of four lip glosses in an ornament looking thing for only 5 dollars!!! And it's adorable so if you know someone that likes lipgloss , it has a red 2 pinks and a clear one if you wanted the details.

  1. NYX liquid lip suede creme thing set. So once again the other day I was in ulta shopping for my mom, and I saw in the nyx section that they had a set of their liquid lipstick things for 25$ and there was like 10 of them in there so that's pretty good.

  1. Now changing the subject the Too Faced mini better than sex mascara would be a pretty good stocking stuffer and you can get it at ulta, or sephora, and it's only 12 dollars I personally have not owned the mascara but my friend does so I have tried it before.

  1. The fenty winter collection is really cute but part of it is like the minis in little globe like things and they would be really cute in a stocking or on the tree.

  1. Tarte lippie set , I believe that they are usually around 40$ but sometimes they are more or less. They are really cute and they are a variety of colors so the person that you are getting it for can try different things out.

  1. A beauty blender set , there are a lot of beauty blender sets so i am sure that you can choose one, but they are so tiny and cute. And everyone would that likes makeup would appreciate, if you don't want to spend as much money you could do real techniques.

  1. A makeup bag , it's simple and basic but everyone could always use an extra so…

  1. Lush bath bombs, they always have a bunch of cute stuff and they are really trendy. My personal favorite set is the one with the space one and dragon egg I think it's called, idk but I have had it like seven times.

  1. Too Faced glitter face mask, its 40$ but if people like glitter and skincare it's worth it. It is black glitter just in case you were wondering and its peel off.AND glam glow has a similar one but this one is cruelty free
  2. The color pop eyeshadow palettes , they are generally pretty small and good priced my personal favorites are Double rainbow, SOL+ MAR , Fame and Fortune , and summer solstice.
  3. this one is also colour pop , the lippie sets Extra attention is really pretty and colourfully. while Up and Away and hidden agenda are more natural. Lips Like Sugar are actually lipsticks and not liquid if you like that better.
  4. The Huda beauty , obsessions palettes. there are so many colors in it and there are like six little paletets so whatever the type of color that you like there is probably a palette for that. and they are 27$ for each just so y'all know.
  5. Fenty beauty atch stick trio. y'all know that I Stan for fenty or maybe you don't. but I love fenty they are one of my favorite brands. but the set is 54 $ but there is a concealer stick, a blush stick, and a bronzer stick so that's worth you're money in my opinion. but overall it looks great so you should totally try it out.
  6. Tarte Dream Team Team liner trio there is a red a black and a brown for a total of 17.00 with a 36$ value!!! and I love those eyeliners I used to have one before I lost the cap.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook