My everyday makeup routine for spring

hi loves, its Allie Yes finally my real name. Allie, anyway I would love it if you checked out my Instagram wonderuss! its where I post my ootds and some other stuff. anyway, I wear makeup almost everyday and here is my basic everyday routine.

1. I start off with my tarte shape tape, and some lotion what I do on most days is I use the lotion to dilute the concelar because without foundation it is a little hard to blend. I put concealer under my eyes and in between my eyebrows, and on my chin.


2. The next thing I do is put my wet and wild photo focus powder in warm light on top of my concealer and everywhere on my face but not too much, I don't want to look cakey.

3. Step three is to bronze, some days I bronze and contour but most days I just bronze for a more laid back look. Right now I'm really into the tarte Hamptons weekender palette. I use the bronzing shade below my cheekbones, on my forehead, and along my jawline.


4. I also use that palette for my blush, I dip into the shade summerhouse and put it on the apples of my cheeks to make my face look more alive.


5. Right now I'm also using that palette for my highlight. the shade is called beach getaway. I use it on my cheekbones and on my cupids bow.


6. The next thing I do is eye primer. I'm currently using the elf one but I'm looking for a new one any recommendations? I use it on my eyelids.



7. EYESHADOW TIME!!!! sorry, I got a little excited there he he but eyeshadow is my favorite step in my makeup routine so many different options for this look I chose to use a morphe highlighter in the shade spark. I've been using it a lot recently. I put it everywhere on my lid.



8. mascara. I use the too faced better than sex mascara but I left it at school so I don't have a picture :( but I pretty much use it just on my top lashes.

That's it for today's post! sorry, I haven't been posting consistently I'm trying to figure out my life. what do you wanna see next? let me know in the comments below love you
- allie.


5. Right now

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook