I did the 45 days of pink challenge and here's how it went

Hi guys its Allie and today well actually for the past 45 days I've been doing the 45 days of pink challenge if you don't know the rules you can check out one of my last posts ( this is the link )   I also did the challenge with one if my friends_ greta you can check here out on instagram at @afabulousstyle or thevintageprepster also if you enjoy this post of mine please check out my instagram @wonderusss thanks!!

now just a reminder on the rules for 45 days I could only wear neutrals such as black white navy, or tan and pink. I broke this rule a couple of times because I truly did not have enough bottoms to survive so if they had pink and maybe a little blue I wore them anyway . whoops :)


the challenge was kinda hard but I'm proud of myself and I did it!!! anyway I thought I would tell you what I wore all of those 45 days so if you don't want to read that just skip to my next post 💗


1. the very first day which was June 5th I wore a white tank top from justice, white sparkly leggings that greta gave me , a pink zip up from old navy and pink shoes from boden

2.  the next day I wore a grey romper from paper doll with a pink 3/4. sleeve top that greta gave me tied over it, alone with Adidas soccer socks and my white keds

3. day 3 I wore my black shorts that have pink Eiffel towers on them with a black cropped T from forever 21 and my pink old navy zip up. I think I was wearing my kids but I'm not sure tbh

4. this day I wore a pink top from old navy and black leggings from justice that had pink and grey stars on them . I wore my white keds

5. the next day I wore grey justice leggings and a blush pink forever 21 crop top

6. on June 11 I wore a silver glittery top that I don't know the name of and my justice Eiffel Tower shorts with my black air walks

7. the next day was Field day at school so I wore a grey and pink swim suit from speedo and justice splatter paint shorts and kinda this sheer black top with white polka dots

8. so I actually wore 2 outfits this day because I went to a graduation look 2. was a black and white houndstooth shirt with pink shorts and then look b was a black off the shoulder dress from Windsor

9. ok so the outfit I wore this day was a baby pink t shirt and grey and pink exercise leggings from justice with white keds

10. black justice leggings with pink and grey hearts on them and my black forever21 top. airwalks

11.  this day I wore a black and white striped top grey leggings and the pink old navy jacket again the air walks

12.  this day I wore my blush pink forever 21 crop top and the eiffel tower shorts with my air walks

13. I wore a black shirt with a panda in the corner and the pink shorts from target that I diy'd

14. for this day I went to the pool and wore a blue swim suit :( but on the way there and back I wore a pink old navy top and justice splatter paint shorts and gold glittery slides from j crew

15. so I later gave this top to greta so if you saw her wear that's why but for this day I wore grey leggings with pink stars on them from old navy a white tank top from Hanes and a pink stripey button up that I thrifted

16. on June 21 I wore a white top with black polka dots that I thrifted and the pink shorts from target and black Calvin Klein sandals

17. the next day I wore a galaxy skirt from amazon, a white tank top from justice, and my pink old navy jacket

18. on the 23rd I wore this pinkish orangish dress that I thrifted and a black mudd zip up

19. on the 24th I wore a grey dress with a black belt and a pink cardigan I thrifted all the items so I'm not sure where they're from

20. on the 25th (were almost half way there) I wore a pink shirt with gold lettering from old navy and navy justice crochet shorts

21. the next day I wore a white T-shirt from Hanes and justice splatter paint shorts with my black Nike tennis shoes

22. on the 27th I wore a pink camouflage T-shirt and my black and pink Eiffel Tower shorts with a light pink scrunchie from icing

23. on the 28 I wore a white tank top from justice, a grey sweater from gap and a galaxy skirt from amazon

24. on the 29 I wore a black long sleeve shirt and a grey skirt with pink shoes


by the way I forgot to say this earlier but check out my instagram for pictures of these outfits

25.  the next day I wore the orangish pinkish dress and a jean jacket from shein.

26.  on July 1 I wore my juicy couture shirt with black justice athletic shorts

27. on July 2nd I wore a navy shirt from a local restaurant and my pink target shorts

28. on July 3rd I wore black paperboy shorts from shein and a pink top with a black rose on it from shein with my black air walks

29. on July 4th I wore navy paperboy shorts from shein and a pink top from old navy

30. on July 5th I wore one of my favorite outfits ever this black and white shirt from shein and a pink plaid skirt from forever 21

sorry guys my blogger is glitching so I am going to make a part 2 :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook