the 45 days of pink challenge part 2.

sorry about that let's just finish uptake last 15 days and a review hope you enjoy 💖💖


31.  ok so I ran a 5K this day so I have 2 ootd's for the run I wore a black shirt with a panda on it and my Eiffel Tower shorts with my Nike's and after the run I wore a long sleeve black shirt from the Detroit parade company and the pink shorts from target

32. on July 7 I wore the polka dot top that I thrifted and pink paperboy shorts from shein

33. on the 8th I went to the airport so I wore these adorable black and white pants from shein, a white tank top and 2 scrunchies light pink and dark pink both from icing

34. the first day of vacation warning the next few outfits will be kinda repetitive, anyway I wore a grey tank top and navy paperboy shorts from shein with the old navy zip up

35. on the 10th I had 2 ootd's because I went rock climbing and got all gross. anyway for rock climbing, I wore a pink and purple the dye shirt and grey and pink leggings from justice. after that, I changed into a white tank top from justice and a floral skirt from forever 21

36. on the 11th I wore the kinda orange kinda pink dress with the 2 scrunchies light pink and dark pink from icing and heart sunglasses from 5 below

37. ok I think I'm getting the dates messed up a little bit but the next day I wore my juicy couture top and navy paper bag shorts from shein

38. the day after that I wore a grey tank top and the floral skirt from forever 21

39. ok so the day I flew home which was the 14th I wore the rose top that's pink from shein and the black pants from earlier

40. this day (which was the first day of camp so I didn't get Many pictures) I wore the camouflaged top and the pink star leggings

41. I wore a black forever 21 crop top white and black paperboy shorts and a pink scrunchie

also, it was camp so I might be getting the days of the outfits wrong but this is what I wore that week

42. I wore a pink 3/4 sleeve top and my galaxy skirt

43. this I think was Thursday? I wore a baby pink top and black paper bag shorts from shein

44. I wore a white and black striped shirt with pink target shorts the top was from shein also day 40 through 44 I wore gold slides from j crew

45. the last day - or yesterday I wore the pink shein rose top and navy paperboy shorts also from shein and my black sandals from Calvin Klein.


so overall I loved this challenge and I would like to thank Kelly prepster for inventing it.
see you guys next time
- Allie



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook