GRWM: homecoming

Hi, sparkle puffs! last Saturday was my school's homecoming our football team sucks but the dance was a lot of fun :) so I thought I would walk you through what I wore and how I got ready!!
make sure to follow my Instagram and comment "🍁" if you're from the blog @wonderusss.
now let's get started on getting ready for the epic night.

the dress

the dress itself is from Windsor and I love it! though it might not look like it its a dark red with silvery gold sparkles! I wore it with silver heels and a black clutch that I thrifted although it was originally from victorias secret. 

the makeup

Although I didn't wear a bunch of makeup to the dance I did wear some so here's what I wore
  • elf tone adjusting primer
  • loreal foundation
  • tarte Hampton's weekender blush&bronzer
  • morphe James Charles palette on the eyes 
  • too faced better than sex mascara
  • wet&wild eyeliner
  • Fenty beauty lipgloss in gloss bomb
  • Fenty beauty highlighter in hustla I think
and that's pretty much it I guess. sorry it's so short but that's all
-Allie 





Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook