My fall playlist

Hi guys its Allie and I listen to a HECK TON of music and I compiled my favorite songs to listen to in fall. please enjoy! Also if you read this comment on my Instagram @wonderusss "🎶"

  • Easy- Camila Cabello
  • sweater weather - the neighborhood
  • September- earth, wind &fire
  • we fell in love in October- girl in red
  • red- Taylor swift
  • the record player song- daisy the great
  • feelings - lauv
  • October- Alessia cara 
  • good morning Baltimore- hairspray
  • someones someone - Monsta x 
  • talk- Khalid
  • leave a light on- tom walker
  • say you won't let go - James Arthur
  • someone you loved- lewis Capaldi
  • teacher- pretty much
  • come out and play- Billie Eilish
  • waving through a window- dear Evan Hansen
  • cousin- 21 chump street
  • soldier, poet king - the Oh hello's
  • one day- Tate McRae
  • if only you would listen- school of rock
  • I wanna be your girlfriend- girl in red
  • tinder- limbo
  • truth hurts- lizzo
  • sunflower- rex orange county
  • monster mash- bobby Boris picket
  • Adams family theme song- Halloween music
  • spooky gully- bobby Boris picket
that's it
-Allie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook