my Christmas playlist

hi friends and welcome to blogmas day 3. it is now December 3rd so what's up? hows life? how is everyone? let me know in the comments down below. anyway, I've been playing Christmas music for like a month now so I thought I would share my playlist with you guys!



1. all I want for Christmas is you
2. mistletoe
3.santababy
4.snow in California
5.last Christmas
6. Santa clause is coming to town
7.snowman
8.ho ho ho
9. candy cane lane
10. rockin' around the Christmas tree
11. let it snow
12. jingle bells
13. jingle bell rock
14. it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
15. sleigh ride
16. winter wonderland
17. Christmas(baby please come home)
18. baby it's cold outside
19. happy Xmas
20.christmas lights
21.  white Christmas
22. Santas coming for us
23. its Christmas time again
24. noche de Paz
25. mistletoe and holly
26. drummer boy
27.love me like you
28. can you see
29. Christmas eve
30. I'll be home
31. blue Christmas
32. dear Santa
33. white December
34. underneath the mistletoe
35. silver bells
36. silent night
37.feliz Navidad
38. ugly Christmas sweater
39. holly jolly Christmas
40. winter wonderland/ don't worry be happy
41. mary did you know
42. joy to the world
43. carol of the bells
44. Christmas is
45. your a mean one Mr grinch


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook