my top 20 Christmas movies 🎄🎅

Hi, guys, it's now Christmas season and I'm in love. one of my favorite things about the jolly season is the movies. yes, I love Christmas movies so here are my top twenty Christmas movies you have got to watch. also, make sure to follow me on Instagram @wonderusss and one more thing. I love Christmas so much but I just want to remind people that even if you don't support Christmas I still love and support you all the way! now let's get started. also, I'm so sorry these next few blogmas posts are coming late my computer broke and it was at apple and I had no other way of posting but I'm still posting all of the articles and making everything up!



1. the princess switch
2. how the grinch stole Christmas
3. the Christmas chronicles
4.a Christmas prince
5. the holiday calendar
6. the grinch (live-action)
7. home alone
8. elf
9. the polar express
10. gotta catch Santa clause
11. a charlie brown Christmas
12.the Santa clause
13. Rudolph the red nose reindeer
14. frosty the snowman
15. a Christmas carol
16. a cinderella story: Christmas wish
17. an elf's story
18. a Christmas prince a royal wedding
19. let it snow
20. the Christmas wedding planner

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My #holoday playlist

#Holodays Red and Green lookbook

Riverdale lookbook